We had a wonderful Halloween, Dax was a dinasaur/dragon. The Thursaday before Halloween we went to Corey's parents Trunk or Treat because we missed ours. Dax loved it and signed Thank You to everyone. Then on Halloween we went to Corey's parents and grandparents and then down to my families house my little sisters took Dax and Garett trick or treating. They both dressed up Camie as a mongolian ladie and Unfortunatly I did not get a picture of Abbies costume but she went as the most horrible, scary thing she could think of........a Ute fan! It was funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Looks like Dax had a fun Halloween. I love the costumes.
ReplyDeleteThe collage's that you made. They look so cute. How did you make those? Did you use photoshop?
Sounds like fun!! Cute pics! I too love the collage... share your secrets!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun time. Dax makes an adorable dinosaur!
ReplyDelete