Saturday, October 16, 2010

pumpkins Anyone???

Ok hopfully this works if you guys didn't notice I previously did a post that did not work very well. Stupid computer makes no sense to me. Anyway Dax has had a fun couple of days playing with cousins. Sorry the pictures are out of order but I give up. On Monday Mandi and Garett came over, we dressed the boys up in their costumes and took some pictures, it didn't last long.
Garett
Dax and Diesel
Onery Dinosaur
In the pumkin patch
On Sunday we went to Corey's parents house to eat dinner and pick pumpkins. Dax loves his cousins so much and has so much fun playing with them.
See my Pumpkin!
Fun in the pumpkin patch

3 comments:

  1. Ok so it is a little better, I have no clue why it is adding all the spaces in, it is really annoying. I deleted the last post so unfortunatly Kaylynn's comment went with it but I copied it.
    "Dax looks so cute in his costume. I totally want to see him walk around in it! That was so funny watching them all ride around in that jeep with Dax waving at everyone. He is quite the little charmer!"
    --Kaylynn
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween is so much fun. Dax looks awesome and he looks like he was having some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that?! It looks like he had a lot of fun. (and as for ornery dino, aren't all kids ornery in their costumes? I think even Brin complained that hers was itchy!)

    ReplyDelete