Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dax is 5 months Old

So this weekend Dax and I went to my parents house 'cause Corey was teaching an ATV class with his dad up in the Uintas. My brother and his wife came down also. They have a little boy just a couple of weeks older than Dax. This is a picture of them together.
Garett and Daxton
Here is a cute picture of Dax, Corey and I took. I can't believe my baby is already five months old. He amazes me everyday with the new things he is learning and his cute personality. He can now sit up on his own, he still gets a little wobbly sometimes, but generally does really well. He's such a Big Boy.

3 comments:

  1. He is getting so big, I can't believe he is sitting up already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That boy is growing up way too fast! It's kind of freaking me out! Ellie's only 2 1/2 months behind him! They are going to be getting into everything before we know it. I am so not ready for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky,
    He seriously is so cute!! Pretty soon he's going to be into everything!

    ReplyDelete